Monday, December 20, 2010

Precious branded items to let go

I'm helping my SIL to let go some of her unused items to make rooms for new ones :D


ALMOST NEW LOUIS VUITTON MADELINE PM - SOLD!!
Color: NOIR/BLACK
Condition: 10/10
Retail: RM3500
My price: RM2700
Comes with box, dustbag and care card
Bought at Louis Vuitton Amsterdam in 2010


NEW LOUIS VUITTON EUGENIA BANDEAU
Color: ROSE POP
Condition: 10/10
Retail: RM550
My price: RM400
Comes with its original box and care card
Bought at Louis Vuitton Amsterdam


NEW JIMMY CHOO FOR H&M ZEBRA CLUTCH
Color: BLACK & WHITE
Condition: 8/10
(zipper is tarnished even though the clutch was never used before)
My price: RM300
Bought at H&M Amsterdam

NEW JIMMY CHOO FOR H&M STILETTOS
Color: BLACK
Size: 40 EURO/ US 9
Condition: 10/10
Price: RM350
Comes with its original box
Bought at H&M Amsterdam

Email her NOW!!
ayu_898@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment